A quick one: Guadec, Vagalume and Moblin
I’ve got a thousand things to do these days so this is going to be a very schematic post
- On Thursday me and some other igalians are flying to Guadec-ES (Madrid) where we’ll meet the Spanish-speaking Gnome team. We have some talks there: I’ll talk about the Maemo platform, a topic which will be further extended by Mario. Victor will show his YouTube viewer and Claudio will talk about how to extend Eye of Gnome,
- From there we’ll go to Guadec at Istanbul (not Constantinople). There we’ll meet the rest of the Igalia crew. Some of us will deliver talks there as well: I’ll talk a bit about the Vagalume Last.fm client, Iago will talk about the Gnome Buildbot and Juanjo about Gtranslator.
- The next version of Vagalume is going to be released very soon. Among other things, this will be the first version with support for the Moblin platform (the support is already available in SVN). Here you can see a screenshot of Vagalume on Moblin (click to enlarge):
- Regarding Vagalume, I was interviewed some days ago in a program called Extrarradio in the Galician radio (Radio Galega). Those interested in hearing the interview can get it from here, but note that it’s in completely in Galician Portuguese and that I talk very fast
- Wanna see Vagalume in action ? Someone has posted a nice video here.
- Our beloved Modest has finally seen its first official release !
See you in Istanbul !!
Trackbacks are closed.