Since this moment everyone that download TYPO3 current version may have a website working in Galician as a language more.
If we want to have TYPO3 backend in Galician just have to follow next steps:
- Access to Ext Manager module
- Select option Translation handling
- Select language Galician – [Galician]
- Click on Save selection
- Click on Update from repository
Then we may choose select Galician as backend language:
- Go to User settings module
- Select Galcian – [Galician] on field Language
- Click on Save configuration
Moreover it’s available the extension Static Info Tables (gl) –
static_info_tables_gl, that provides Galician translation for TYPO3 static tables.