I’m really proud to announce the release of Tinymail 1.0. New packages are available here.
It has been more than 3 years since the project started, and after all the hard work we think now it is time to release the first version of our beloved framework to build e-mail applications for mobile devices. Thank you very much to all contributors! Specially thanks to Philip, Dape, Dirk-Jan and Rob, you all rock guys!
- New widgets to show the mailboxes tree as a plain list
- New widget to expose only the latest messages of a mailbox
- New download external images capability
- Complete rework of IMAP IDLE
- Improved namespace handling in IMAP
- Locking, security and connectivity improvements in POP3 code
- Improved MIME parsing (PGP/GPG parsing now works)
- New asynchronous methods for getting folders and messages
- Upated Vala & Python bindings
- Improved support for 64-bit architectures