Almost 4 months went on, and as expected, lot of things were done in Grilo. In the announcement email, you can see a summary of the changes done. Of course, a more detailed list can be obtained from Git (here and here).
What would I stress here?
- Lot of fixes and improvements
- A new metadata-key system
- A command line tool to inspect plugins
- A new XML-based system to define plugins
- Synchronous functions for the asynchronous partners
- Improved GObject introspection support
We would like to thanks all people that were contributing to bring this release. And stay tuned for new releases!