It is almost 5 months since I published the first release of GPhone. Though I haven’t abandoned it, I swork on it slowly but steadly. And to prove it, I’m releasing a new version, the v0.2.
What does it include? Mainly bug fixes. The new features are still a work in progress. You can browse the next branch in git to glance it.
- Able to use GSimpleAsyncResult for glib <= 2.35
- Added Vala (0.16) back compatibility, including a gstreamer-1.0.vapi
- Added a script for build and update a jhbuild environment: update-jhbuild-env. It handles the gphone’s dependencies.
- Notify to the user if his NAT type is not compatible with a VoIP session.
- Renamed accounts to registrars.
- Handle networking signaling
- Create a global header file
- Many bug fixes