This is the list of changes since the previous release, beta 2:
- Written user documentation, integrated in the application.
- Implemented a screen to create, edit and delete hour compensations.
- Implemented a screen to create, edit and delete cities.
- Implemented a screen to manage work calendars.
- Upgraded Ext JS framework to the latest version in 3.x series, 3.4.0.
- Reviewed permissions of the admin/user groups on some screens and services.
- Reordered the menu bar, deleting the unused entries.
- [Bug #131] Correct authorization problem related with project creation.
- [Bug #136] Fix size of template creation and delete buttons.
- [Bug #155] Prevent wrong calculation of project deviation.
- [Bug #161] Prevent blank project details screen due to a null end date.
- [Bug #168] Added holidays project to default installation.
You can see the latest version of the application in action in the public demo site, as usual.
I’m just publishing this announcement but I already have my mind in the future, with more features, fixes and improvements. The first steps are written in the new TODO.
That’s all for now. Happy summer hacking!